Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Aesthetic #7

Muscle to muscle and toe to toe
The fear has gripped me but here I go

Don’t we touch each other just to prove we are still here? - Ocean Vuong:

My heart sinks as I jump up
Your hand grips hand as my eyes shut

⎾ ❝ Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs, ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜs. ❞ ⏌:

Do you know where the wild things go?
They go along to take your honey, la, la, la

paint this on a wall:

Break down, now sleep
Build up breakfast, now let's eat
My love my love, love, love

- ̗̀  @bagmilk   ̖́-:

She bruises, coughs, she splutters pistol shots
Hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks

GOLDEN BLOOD TUMBLR - Pesquisa Google:

She's morphine, queen of my vaccine
My love, my love, love, love, la, la, la


7 comments:

  1. This is so aesthetically pleasing, I love it!]

    ~Ritz
    http://theritzblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photographs, they're so aesthetic and your writings are deep and powerful

    - nicole | nicolesmind.com

    ReplyDelete