Saturday, January 14, 2017

10 resolutions for 2017

1: Workout more daily, hopefully achieve a better body by summer. I'm nowhere near over weight, but it would be nice just to tone up.

2: Write more. I completely stopped writing for awhile just because I got bored but now I'm back at it again.

3: Learn to chill. I'm a stresser, I stress so much that it's probably not healthy so I would like to stop.

4: Volunteer more.

5: Eat clean, I eat a lot of junk food because I have zero concern for my well being

6: Try new things and take risk.

7: Be the best at everything I do. I'm a very competitive person, there's no other reason for this.

8: Do not care about what other people say or think about me because in the end we're all going to die anyway.

9: Journal more, I'm a forgetful person and I just suck at writing down my life

10: Learn a new language.

For more fitness motivation: in-pursuit-of-fitnessFor healthy...

1 comment: