Thursday, January 12, 2017

Aesthetic #5

I don't know why I feed on emotion
There's a stomach inside my brain
I don't wanna be heard
I want to be listened to


Does it bother anyone else
That someone else has your name?
Does it bother anyone else
That someone else has your name, your name?

I'd be hiding them convos too ya fucking nasty haha but I'm the one doing shit dead afff:

I scream, you scream, we all scream
'Cause we're terrified of what's around the corner
We stay in place



Down in the forest
We'll sing a chorus
One that everybody knows

☼ ☾ Pinterest: @thequeenalexis:

Hands held higher,
We'll be on fire
Singing songs that nobody wrote.


Forest - Twenty Øne Piløts


6 comments:

  1. Love that song!! TargetGirl
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I have been wanting to get my blog a fresh new look and I can see you are in blogger and I was wondering which template you used?
    And I can't see your 'Follow Me' button to follow you.
    Thanks, TG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a custom one!! Also I still need to put the follow me button on so I will get right on that!!
      -c

      Delete
  3. A custom one? Did you design it yourself??? (If you did then Great Job!)
    -TG

    ReplyDelete