Saturday, January 7, 2017

Aesthetic #4






     Am I more than you bargained for yet?
      I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
  'Cause that's just who I am this week


Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!:


    Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum 
 I'm just a notch in your bedpost
   But you're just a line in a song


Patrick Joust — photography @ ShockBlast:
                                        
  I'm just a notch in your bedpost 
 But you're just a line in a song


she awoke in him something of only his dreams, now real with fear and warmth.
   Drop a heart, break a name 
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team
   We're going down, down in an earlier round
   And, sugar, we're going down swinging


T H E _ C O L L E C T O R:



  I'll be your number one with a bullet
  A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it


 :


                            Sugar We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so like 1,000 thumbs up from me for Fall Out Boy. Haha, and those pictures are great too!

    - Jo

    ReplyDelete