Friday, January 6, 2017

Aesthetic #3


I wanna get better

☾T h i s   i s   g o s p e l☽   @sofiloera:


'Cause I'm sleeping in the back of a taxi

I'm screaming from my bedroom window
Even if its gonna kill me

∙✧☾pinterest: kahlocactus☽✧∙:


Woke up this morning early before my family

From this dream where she was trying to show me
How a life can move from the darkness
She said to get better
                          

Pinterest// @whysoperfectt



So I put a bullet where I shoulda put a helmet

And I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away

dawn // sunset // monroeville // aesthetic // ambience // earth // natural // inhabited:


That's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself,

¨most of the time when i see your flashing eyes i wonder if when we wake up from this will you still be the same or please god don't tell me you've changed¨-m.h.:

"Hey, I wanna get better!"

I Wanna Get Better- Bleachers

4 comments: